Monday, December 13, 2010

TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WOW! WOW! WOW!!! I was not expecting TA for another 2 weeks!! I am totally surprised and in shock!! Other families have been waiting about 1 month exactly from receipt of Article 5 to the issue of Travel Approval, but we have been blessed to receive it in two weeks! Our God is so awesome and He totally blew me away because this was above what I even hoped for. We could arrive in Beijing, China on one of these dates: January 7th, January 14th, or February 11th. I am praying for January14th because Christmas vacation starts this Friday and we return on January 3rd. It would be easiest if I can get through this week and prepare things the week of January 3rd to be out after that. Also my mother is getting a new classroom and will be readjusting and getting things settled the first week back from break. So as much as I want to hug my little girl close, I really hope that we can go the 14th of January. We would celebrate my mom's birthday in China! Maybe the Consulate appointment would be on her birthday, now that would be SO COOL!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Congratulations, Gretchen! Can't wait for you to travel! Merry Christmas from Maine!!!