Saturday, March 14, 2009

Finally... Here are some much anticipated pictures!

I finally have a cord so that I can download pictures of our little cutie pie! He is full of mischief and always on the go! Though I can't prove it, I believe the missing camera cord can be traced to one little man about 31 inches tall and 22 pounds. He loves to explore Mommy's purse and other packages of interest. I'm sure I'll find the cord in a corner or shoved in a cushion of the couch one day. Alas, I have a new cord and can finally post pictures. I just feel the blog is so boring when new pictures aren't posted with my ramblings.On February 5th we went to my school to watch a basketball game. Isaac tired of the basketball game and found the storage closet by the court. We had fun exploring. What could be more fun that a room filled with balls!?!?!?!?


We went to the 10th annual Florida Wetland's Festival at Ft. Christmas on February 7th. What a blast! This picture looks adorable, but the little guy only kept the hat and glasses on long enough for Mommy to snap this cute picture. His bib says, "Small, Dark, & Handsome" It was a lot of fun, Isaac had several first experiences at the festival: he got to meet our dear friends Matthew & Mary, he got to taste honey for the first time and it was a hit, he got to pet a skunk (no picture, Mommy forgot the camera at the stroller), an alligator (how cool!), and he got to "drive" the firetruck and go into an ambulance (how very, very FUN!). He was asleep about 2 mintutes after we left the parking lot! It was a very exciting day for Isaac, and his parents.
We have discovered that our little guy loves sushi! We went out to our favorite Chinese restaurant and ordered sushi to go with our buffet. Part of the reason we love this restaurant so much is they are always happy to see us. It feels like we are part of the family and when Mom & Dad don't come with us they ask about them. If Mom & Dad go without us, they ask about us. We love to go there because they care that we come. :o) I tried to get the picture as he was getting the piece of sushi, but I only succeeded in getting him as he started to take his hand away. Yummy!
On March 2nd we went for our 18 month check-up, which was basically a 19 month check-up. Grandpa came with us to keep us company because we had to get shots. Mommy & Grandpa were both very pleased that Isaac didn't really complain about the shots. However, when the doctor left before the nurse came back he decided that it was time to go, clothed or not!
Isaac loves water! On Tuesday I decided it was WAY past time to give poor Pepper a bath. We got dressed in our swimsuits and headed out back. After Pepper's bath Isaac still wanted to play in the water so I turned his sandbox (which has no sand...poor kid) into a swimming pool. As I was putting water into the pool, Isaac grabbed my hand and lifted it up high enough so that he could drink from the hose!! I wish that I would have had my camera. The next day we played in the water again and he wanted to drink from the hose again. This time I was prepared. What a cutie! He looks so happy! I was completely astonished because he has never seen any of us drink from the hose. I don't know where he got this from.
So there was my update! I am going to try to be better about this and to keep my cutie pie from my electronic toys and all of their pieces! Until next time!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I am so glad you got a new cord. Isaac is adorable. He is having such a fun time with his mommy.

http://thejoysofmommy.blogspot.com