Monday, March 2, 2009

Gotta find that cord for my camera!

I have got to find the cord so that I can download pictures from my camera and update my blog with more wonderful pictures of my sweet little Isaac! Yesterday he ran up to Daddy, patted his leg, and then gave him the biggest hug! Today he crawled up on my lap and gave Mommy a big hug! Yeah!! We're making good progress. When we first came home I couldn't get a toothbrush anywhere near his mouth. I don't know when it happened, but now Isaac loves brushing his teeth. Mommy brushes them first and then Isaac gets a turn. I have the cutest picture, but alas no cord for the camera. On Friday night we went out to our favorite Chinese restaurant, they totally love Isaac, so that helps us want to continue going back! :o) They have a sushi bar and we ordered California rolls and something else (not sure what - I'm not really a sushi fan, Craig likes it though) and Isaac LOVED the California rolls! Another cute picture I hope to post soon. Now that Daddy has started his new job Isaac goes to visit Aunt Wendy every day for "school." He really loves to go play with the other children at Aunt Wendy's house. Daddy takes Isaac to school and Mommy picks him up in the afternoon. We are trying to settle into a new routine now that Isaac isn't home all day long. It seems like we can't get into a rhythm since we get home around 4:00 and are in bed by 7:30. 3 1/2 hours doesn't seem like long enough to hang out but any longer Isaac gets too tired to have fun with. He loves the bath so now we head to the bath right after dinner. Sometimes the night seems too rushed for Mommy.

1 comment:

Valtool said...

I had that problem while we were in China. I took the wrong cable, but fortunately a couple in our travel group had one that worked.