Sunday, December 6, 2009

A few pictures


This mommy has been too busy to write or update the blog, but the least I can do is add some pictures of my sweet little boy. I can't believe how much he changes from day to day. He is getting better at practicing his words! He sings with me every night. I can't wait for his words to become clear so that I can understand him better. Thank God for sign language! It has definately been our life savor.Oh Christmas tree! Oh Christmas tree! How lovely are your branches!
Peek-a-boo is a fun game. Luckily for Isaac, Sebastian is a laid back kind of dog and takes it all in stride.


"Ok. That was fun, but I'm outta here!" I'm surprised that Sebastian was still in the shot. He did have the very important task of "protecting" Grandma from a very dangerous little boy! He knows that any attention given to Isaac is attention that will not come back to the dog. Poor Sebastian!
Mommy's little boy is growing bigger every day! I can't believe how tall he is! (That's almost 10 inches in just under 14 months!!!) Yes that is lime juice in his hands. He will open up the refrigerator and take out the lime juice. If he can get lemon juice he will drink that as well. He likes sour things. That's one of the fun (and strange) things that he learned from his favorite cousin Zoe.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Very cute!!!!

Jesse, James and Lindsey's mom said...

Your dog looks like mine!! Love the shots!!! Merry Christmas