Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just a Couple More Hours

When you see this picture remember to pray that Isaac will do well in his surgery and recovery, and to keep things out of his mouth. I am a nervous wreck, we need to be at the hospital by 6 o'clock am and he is scheduled for surgery at 7:30. We're down for the night and can't have any more formula to drink after 12:00 or anything to drink after 2:00. I hope that he isn't too cranky in the morning when we can't feed him breakfast. Hopefully he will go back to sleep since it's way before he usually wakes up. Please pray that Mommy & Daddy will be calm and able to reassure our little man, and that Isaac will keep his little fingers and toys out of his mouth. Mostly we pray that God will help prepare his mind so that he can not be so scared when he wakes up at the hospital and when the doctors and nurses are all around. I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow. I hope that I will be able to get some sleep tonight.

No comments: