Monday, December 1, 2008

He ran to me!!!


This little cutie pie was standing at the end of the hall and I was so excited that he was standing on his own so far away from any objects that I got excited and decided to try to take a picture. The next thing I know, he's running down the hall towards me and I barely got the shot before he was too close! So, what's a Mommy to do? I got Daddy to carry him down the hall so that I could try to get a picture of it the second time. Actually the picture of him walking on the right was take 5 or 6. :o) I am so excited that our little man is starting to walk. He actually had to walk about 10 steps to make it all the way to me. This is a record! I think our old record was 4 steps! Way to go Isaac!!!! Mommy & Daddy are SO excited!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah Isaac!!

Jesse, James and Lindsey's mom said...

Watch out mom!!! He will be climbing on the couch and jumping off in no time!!
Kathy