Saturday, June 6, 2009

First Hair Cut

When we first met on October 13th I wondered when my little guy's hair would grow in. Here he is with his nanny when we first met him outside of the Adoption Registry Center of Guangdong Province as we were heading upstairs for our appointment. We weren't allowed to touch him yet, but it was so amazing to see his face and know that our son was so close to us and that we were soon to be united as a family. I had seen his picture and knew that he had very little hair. I look back at him now and see how much he has grown in the past 7 1/2 months. WOW!!!! 7 1/2 months, I can't believe it!!! He looks like such a tiny little guy here, and now he is getting so big! (LOL!!! In a few months I'll be looking back thinking the same thing about the pictures I am about to post!)

So here we are getting ready for our fist hair cut.

But Mommy, I don't want to sit in the chair!! What are you doing with those scissors?!?!

Well, OK if you insist.

Go figure! I forgot to take a picture of the back of his head when we were in our haircut mode, but I finally did the next day. It's a little jagged, but it's hard to cut hair on a moving target. Here he is feeding Pepper. He loves to help out around the house these days!

1 comment:

Jesse, James and Lindsey's mom said...

Great job! You are brave!!! Lindsey was home nearly a year before she would allow anyone to cut her hair.