Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Night Time First

Wow! I can't believe it. A few months ago I posted to a yahoo group about the trouble we were having at bedtime. Isaac would cry and cry because he didn't want to go to bed all by himself. Tonight after our bottle, several books, and our prayers he ran down the hall to his room and proceeded to try to climb into his crib! I picked him up and placed him in the crib where he promptly lay down and allowed me to put the blanket over him. I checked on him a few minutes later and he was out like a light! I hope our upcoming trip to San Diego, CA doesn't mess with our new attitude towards bedtime. (We have been going to bed happily for a few weeks, just not with as much excitement as we did tonight.) I just had to share, I was so excited about this. ;o)

No comments: