Friday, July 16, 2010

What's so special about special needs?

I just love my son and can not even begin to imagine what our lives would be like without him. I shake my head and imagine the loss my life would have if we had not opened our hearts to a special needs child. All children are special, what makes mine more so, or less so, I guess depending upon one's point of view. I just read the most amazing post from Malinda on her Adoption Talk blog you should stop by and check it out. She attended a talk by Amy Elderidge of Love Without Boundaries where Amy spoke about the changing face of adoption in China and how fewer and fewer non-special needs (NSN) children are being abandoned and how many more children are being born with special needs. Be sure to read her post and the comments below, especially Amy's comments. She commented on the blog after Malinda wrote and added some more great information.

1 comment:

LedaP said...

Congratulations on your new little one coming home from another Holt family! Leda www.funds4faith.com