Thursday, October 9, 2008

Almost Time!


Tomorrow afternoon we begin our journey to Guangdong, China. On Monday morning (Sunday night US time) we will meet Isaac. He currently lives in Dongguan, but I'm not sure if we will travel to Dongguan to meet him or if he will travel to Guangdong to meet us.
Sometime later in the week we will visit his orphanage in Dongguan. We won't know when we are able to visit until we meet with our guide after we arrive in China. I hope to hug a few babies for some of my cyber-friends who I have met who are also adopting little ones from the CWI of Dongguan City. I am so thankful to Jen who was able to get some new pictures of our handsome little guy while she was in Dongguan earlier this month.
I'm almost done packing & Aunt Lynne (Craig's sister) is on her way to Orlando so that she can travel with us. We'll be staying at the Holiday Inn in Guangzhou, which I think is a little funny since we're traveling halfway around the world to stay in a Holiday Inn.
Hoping & praying that I can sleep tonight! :o)

No comments: