Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been busy

Wow! Life in Orlando is very interesting. Everyday I get to experience new things. Yesterday I went to church for the first time and had a lot of fun in the nursery. I thought it was odd that so many big people kept coming into the nursery when most of the people in the room were babies like me. Mommy and Daddy told me that they came in to visit me because they have all been praying for me to join the family and have a good adjustment period with my family.


Mommy was so eager to get to church that she forgot her camera! I know I am as shocked as you are that she forgot to bring it because I think she's a professional photographer, she always has a camera aimed at me! She was so sad because she missed my first church experience and then my play time with my friend Ethan. I had so much fun playing at Ethan's house because he's a big boy and he shared his toys with me. Ethan also taught me how to clean up after I make a mess.


Today Mommy and Daddy took me to the pumpkin patch with Aunt Wendy and the kids that I will be playing with when Mommy goes back to work. The people at the pumpkin patch even knew who I was because Mommy won the Family Name Game on Z88.3 this morning. They asked Mommy if I was the Isaac that they talked about on the radio. Mommy was so excited about it, I think she was about to cry when they asked her if she had a son named Isaac. Mommy told the people lots of really nice things about me and how I came to join my family.

After the pumpkin patch we stopped by the church so that the people Daddy used to work with could meet me. It was so much fun, because I got lots of big people to come down on the floor to play with me. I didn't know that so many people have been praying for me and hoping that things would go well when I moved to Orlando.

After my nap and dinner Grandma and Grandpa came by to visit. I'm starting to warm up to Grandpa. I wasn't too sure about him because of his mustache and because I've never really known a lot of men before I met Daddy. Tonight Grandpa and I played with my toys and my doggie.

After Grandpa left I splashed around in the bath-tub and watched Baby Einstein. That is a very cool video and I really like Mozart. I was so tired from my busy day that I feel asleep around 9:00 and Mommy hopes that I still sleep until around 6:00.

No comments: