Monday, October 13, 2008

Orphanage Tour on Friday


For those of you waiting to see if I can get a picture of your baby, I want to give you an update. We get to tour the orphanage on Friday. Our guide Xixi gave the director a list of the babies we are hopeing to see. I don't know if we'll get to see them all, but she spent a lot of time looking over the list that we gave her. I included your names and pictures of your babies. I hope that I can get pictures for everyone!

The picture is of the room where your baby will wait to meet you. In the background the director is looking at the list I gave her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gretchen,
Your little boy is so cute! I love reading others blogs while we wait. Enjoy the rest of your trip too.

Denise M. (mom to Qian Wenjing)

Deb said...

Gretchen, CONGRATULATIONS!!! SO HAPPY for you both!!! He is BEAUTIFUL! And a happy little guy! I got teary reading your posts--oh, I'm just so happy for you! I wish I was there with you. I still don't have TA (maybe this week? I'm just waiting for Erin to call). Is there any possibility at all that you muight see my little one to see how he is doing? If there is, I would be SO SO grateful! He is Zhao JinPing, DOB 5/10/07. With love, Deb from Maine

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!
So happy for you all-


Jen (Yahoo group)