Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Hope is in the LORD


I realize that I let the enemy come in and steal my joy and my hope a few hours ago and I am back to say, "My hope is in the LORD!"
Proverbs 3:5-6 says, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."



Psalm 71:5 For you have been my hope, O Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth.



Just a few short weeks ago I was told that it would take 2-3 months to receive my Letter of Acceptance. The very next week the woman who told me that called me to say that my LOA had arrived WAY ahead of schedule. [link to that post]

So what does that tell me? My LORD and God has His own timeline and it does not have a thing to do with man's timeline. So if man's timeline says that it is impossible for us to meet Aryn by the end of the year I will not believe them!!! For my hope is in the LORD!



This is National Adoption Awareness Month and I believe that anything is possible when it comes to matching children and bringing children home into the loving arms of their forever families.

Psalm 37:4 says, "Delight yourself in the LORD and HE will give you the desires of your heart."



So you know what?!




I told our agency I needed a miracle!




I told them that I expected a miracle!



And do you know what? I've already gotten several, but one of them is that one a week later when my Letter of Acceptance arrived a good solid month before they said it probably would.




So I've looked back at other timelines and I believe that it is possible that God will bring Aryn home this year. I believe that He can do it because I believe He wants all children to be in the arms of families who will love them.




Maybe God wasn't talking about international adoption when He inspired this verse to be written, but I am claiming it as my own. I believe there is a reason that it was quickened to my memory and my heart now.


Isaiah 43:5 Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.

No comments: