Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Answers!!!

I received word a few minutes ago that a new copy with the correct spelling of Aryn Rachel's Chinese name has been issued.  What a quick answer to prayer.
 
I don't know where the pictures will appear and sadly I can only send two at a time.  These are from yesterdays visit to the Safari Park here in Guangzhou.  The kids and mom & I all had a fantastic time.  Today Isaac wanted to go back and was sad when I told him that we couldn't.
 
We're doing OK and can not wait to set foot into Orlando's lovely humid weather upon our return.  I can't wait to hug my husband, pet my dog, and sleep in my nice comfortable bed.  I miss home.  I don't remember being so homesick before.  I am so glad that Mom came on this trip.  I don't know how I would have made it through the stress of today without her.  All I can say is that I am so happy that this day is over and that we have received answers to our prayers and that a new I800 has been issued.  Thank you LORD!!

4 comments:

Adri Roman said...

It sounds like you are having an awesome time in China. I hope you make it back to class from china all healthy :3

Valery Quesada said...

Hey its Valery. We miss you so much!!!! Say hi to Aryn for me. i see your having fun. Take Aryn to school one day so we can play with her. We all love you and miss you. Have a save trip.

Kim said...

Hey Gretchen- we met at the airport in Detroit. I didn't realize until we got home I had been following your blog since our dates were close. Hope you are adjusting to being home and the time change. Your children are beautiful and I hope you make it to Disney soon :) God bless. Kim www.brasherchinaadoption.org

Deb said...

Hi! I hope you are safely home by now. Wondering how you are adjusting to being a family of four! Big congratulations!! Deb