Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Aryn's Room

Aryn's room is ready. I just have to move a few odds and ends out, but for the most part we are READY!! We leave in 8 more days. Oh my! I can't believe it. We are so excited. I need to make a smilebox with Isaac's train. We are planning to do some new things for him as well. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. I'll be posting more later. We have learned that we will meet Aryn Rachel on Sunday, January 16th at 4:30 pm China time, which is 5:30 Eastern Standard time am on January 16th. I hope we'll be able to blog some pictures. I see that another family adopting from the same province has been able to keep up their blog so I hope we are as blessed.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow design created with Smilebox

1 comment:

Julie said...

LOVE her room! Best wishes on your trip!!!!